Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And then there were 656...(a confusing title now that I have upgraded)

So it turns out my whiz bang spreadsheet is fallible after all. After a bit of a double check, it turns out there are actually 656 recipes in The Cook's Companion, not 655.*

I toyed with the idea of updating all of the previous post headers, but realised that would be an insane waste of my time.** Particularly given the fact that I am probably the only person who would notice the changes anyway.

So there it is - 656 is the new golden, and neatly palindromic, number.***

* This post was written before I upgraded to the second and then third version.

** This is now done. In my defence, I am bored and currently locked in with my family due to COVID-19.
***The author reserves the right to discover further counting errors as this challenge progresses, although she is secretly crossing her fingers that this will not be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment